You will find below a series of frequently-asked questions, related to mywork as a Fine Artist. Please feel free to send yours via my contact form!
IS YOUR STUDIO OPEN TO VISITORS?
Unfortunately, I have no studio. I paint at home. However, if you would be so kind as to providing me with your contact details on my contact form, I'd be very pleased to send you an invitation to my exhibitions.
With warm thanks in advance for your interest in my work!
ARE YOUR PAINTINGS FOR SALE? IF SO, WHERE CAN I BUY THEM?
With the exception of those belonging to my private collection, all of my paintings are for sale to private customers or public organisations, and/or available for hire by companies or public bodies. The online facility to buy or hire my paintings is available on this website.
If you are interested in buying or hiring one of my paintings but cannot find it on my webste, please contact me and specify the title of the painting you are interested in, and your full contact details. I will contact you to confirm the availability of the painting, price and other delivery details.
I CANNOT SEE THE ORDER IN WHICH YOUR PAINTINGS WERE CREATED. IS THERE A SPECIFIC CHRONOLOGY?
I made a conscious choice not to date my paintings, so as not to fix them in time, as I am attracted to that that is timeless. Also, I like looking at older collections again, and complement them, as if the word «ending » didn't exist. But to answer your question in a pragmatic way, here is the rough chronology of my 12 collections :
Before 2004 :
- Collection "May Flowers" (figurative art featuring flowers and landscapes),
- Collection "Aquarine" (watercolours - seascapes and birds)
- Collection "Muses' Realm" (portraits of women)
- Collection "The Seal of Time" (symbolical art)
- Collection "Kaleidoscope" (abstract art)
- Collection "A Men's world" (abstract art)
- Collection "Hommage" (pop art)
Since 2009 :
- Collection "Celestial Visions" (atmospheric abstraction)
- Collection "Chromatic Fantasiae" (lyrical abstract art)
- Collection "Celestial Visions 2.0" (digital art)
- Collection "Noosphere" (digital art)
- Collection "Realusions" (digital art)
Since 2011 :
- Collection "Evanescence" (abstract expressionnism)
- Collection "Evanesence 2" (abstract expresionnism)
- Collection "Poetic Fictions" (lyrical abstract art)
NB : Not all of my works listed above (particulary those in watercolour or crayon) are currently available on this website. They might be added here in the near future. Please visit again soon… ;-)
HOW MANY PAINTINGS HAVE YOU PAINTED TO DATE?
More than 700.
WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE AMONGST YOUR COLLECTIONS?
Your question is almost impossible for me to answer – it is as if I had ten children, and had to make a choice as to which of them I loved best, an impossible task. Each and every one of my paintings is a part of me, it has its own history and reflects an important step in my life.
Let us say, therefore, that my collection “Celestial Visions” is not my “favourite” but instead reflects best the person I am today...
Artistic approach • The history of my collections • Sources of inspiration • Certified quotation • Artistic classification • Painting awards • FAQ • Key figures