ELIORA BOUSQUET'S PAYMENT FACILITIES
The means of payment available to acquire a painting by Eliora Bousquet are: Paypal, card and bank transfer. Transactions are 100% secure. Cash payments are not accepted. Refunds are only made on conditions, the works sold being unique original pieces and therefore not exchangeable.
PAYMENT METHODS AVAILABLE
The Artist's preferred and easiest secure payment method is via Paypal™
This secure payment facility allows the Client to pay for their purchase with two clicks either :
- by using their own PAYPAL account. (IMPORTANT : Any personal data or credit card number are carefully encrypted and sent over the Internet via a secure SSL payment facility. None of this data is disclosed either to the Artist or to the site's owner and webmaster) ;
- by using credit cards or debit cards (Visa - Mastercard - Dicover,...).
The Artist also accepts :
- bank transfers
- personal cheques (orders are then dispatched after clearance of the cheque) made payable to "E. BOUSQUET" and sent to "E. BOUSQUET" - 31 Avenue de Laumière - 75019 PARIS - FRANCE ;
- bank drafts made payable to "E. BOUSQUET" and sent to E. BOUSQUET - 31 Avenue de Laumière - 75019 PARIS - FRANCE. Note that this facility is available only to those Clients with a bank account in France (excluding the French overseas territories).
PAYMENT BY INSTALMENTS
Depending on the total amount of their purchase, Clients may pay in 3 or 4 instalments at no additional charge, within a maximum of 6 months from the date of the order.
The dedicated PAYPAL facility for payments by instalments will be available here soon. In the meantime, you may contact the Artist directly for any such requests.
PURCHASES OVER € 1.000
Should the Client chose a payment method other than PAYPAL, the Artist reserves the right to request proof of ID & address from the Client, prior to dispatching their order, so as to protect herself and her clients against fraud. In the absence of such identification, the Artist reserves the right to cancel the order.
Any fraudulent transaction, or attempt at a fraudulent transaction, irrespective of the sales price, will be subject to prosecution (see section 10).
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
Due to the unique artistic nature of the products available for sale on this website, no exchange or refund will be offered unless:
- the painting purchased online should turn out to be unavailable;
- an exceptional (e.g technical) problem has resulted in an error in the order amount.