PAINTER ELIORA BOUSQUET
Elisabeth Eliora Bousquet is a French listed and certified Professional ABSTRACT PAINTER and ILLUSTRATOR practicing in Paris since 2009. Affiliated to the 'Maison des Artistes' and member of ADAGP, she has specialized in symbolical, expressionist, lyrical and atmospheric abstract art. She usually paints in acrylic and ink. Her main source of inspiration: the concept of and pursuit of FREEDOM. She has painted more than 1,000 paintings and regularly participates in exhibitions worldwide (+200). Eliora has also developed a whole range of home decoration products and fashion items derived from her paintings.
Hello, I'm Eliora! Let me guide you through my website!
ARE YOU A GALLERY OWNER, COLLECTOR, ART CRITIC, OR JOURNALIST LOOKING TO DISCOVER MY WORK AND JOURNEY?
As a Listed and Certified Professional Painter affiliated with the French "House of Artists" and practicing in Paris, I have specialised through the years in symbolical, lyrical, expressionist and atmospherical abstract art.
- I've painted more than 1,000 artworks divided into 7 main thematic collections:
- My creativity is expressed through ongoing experimentation, using various techniques to achieve different results within the same color range:
My favorite theme is the concept and pursuit of freedom, which I express in a highly symbolic manner, drawing inspiration from poetry, especially Romantic (19th century), and classical and jazz music. Style books that I regularly publish on social media may provide a visual glimpse into my creative universe. You can explore my painting collections 24/7 through free digital exhibitions on my Art_Eliora_Bousquet page.
I have taken part in more than 200 exhibitions in France and around the world.
- For more information about my artistic journey, please feel free to read:
ARE YOU AN ART ENTHUSIAST LOOKING TO VISIT AN EXHIBITION? PURCHASE AN ORIGINAL ARTWORK OR PRODUCTS DERIVED FROM MY PAINTINGS?
I would be delighted to introduce you to my paintings at art fairs or exhibitions. Please regularly check the schedule of my upcoming events, and to receive invitations and practical information, please subscribe to my newsletter!
- Would you like to purchase a painting? My website allows you to acquire my paintings online at the studio price (without any gallery commission, ranging from 1,500 to 5,000 €uros). Filters are available to refine your search based on your budget, collection, artwork name, size, or format. Please note that I frequently offer reduced prices on a selection of artworks. This offer is accessible through the "Web Exclusives" filter.>>> General terms of Sales • Price List • Payment Facilities • Useful information (payment, delivery,...)
Before buying a painting, would you like to envision it in your home and get an idea of the surfaces and volumes it would occupy on a wall? Explore my paintings in different typical settings! I am at your disposal for any tailor-made staging.
Are you looking for gift ideas? Why not treat yourself or someone else to a product derived from my paintings? I have developed a range of over 75,000 interior decoration, fashion, and office items. Please visit my ART & CREATIONS online shop!
I also invite you to explore the product range based on my illustrations entitled "JUST A FEW WORDS" featuring around a hundred graphics paired with positive thoughts on my favorite subjects: art, poetry, freedom...
- If you just want to keep a small memento of your visit to my site, feel free to download and print free bookmarks from my painting collections!