Elisabeth FAQ: CUSTOMERS' SUPPORT
Summary of the page :
Painter Eliora Bousquet answers your questions regarding the sale of products derived from her paintings. For more information, contact the artist!
What types of merchandise do you offer?
I offer a wide range of products designed to brighten up everyone's daily life:
- Home decor items (cushions, linens, duvet covers, shower curtains, etc.), small furniture pieces, outdoor furniture
- Fashion items for women, men, and children (clothing, scarves, bags and accessories, costume jewelry, shoes, etc.)
- Tableware and other dining items
- Office supplies (stationery and high-tech products)
- Leisure items (puzzles, playing cards, ping-pong paddles, skateboards, yoga mats, etc.)
- Pet products (blankets, mats, etc.)
Here is a video preview of my fashion accessories line.
How do you produce these products?
I don't manufacture them myself. I only design them.
They are then made by companies such as RED BUBBLE (Australia), ZAZZLE (USA), VIDA (USA) or SOCIETY 6 (USA).
Can I purchase all the products directly on your website?
The merchandise store featuring products derived from my paintings on my website corresponds to the catalog of all the products I offer, regardless of the manufacturers.
I work with my providers through affiliation contracts. Therefore, it is they, not me, who sell the products I design.
When you click on the picture of a a product that interests you from my store, you are automatically redirected to the website of the respective manufacturer to make the purchase. It is the manufacturer who processes your order and handles customer service thereafter.
Where can they be purchased directly?
Is there a store in Paris where I can see and buy your products?
No, there is no store in Paris or anywhere else. And that's intentional.
In order to minimize our environmental impact, I have chosen to sell products that are made exclusively on demand (zero inventory). This way, nothing goes to waste. It also helps to reduce unnecessary pollution.
Why do you work with different companies?
I have entered into an affiliation agreement as a Designer with VIDA, RED BUBBLE, ZAZZLE, and SOCIETY 6 because these four companies offer complementary products.
You are French... Why work with foreign companies?
I would have liked to work with French companies, and I spent several months working on my project and budget in that direction!
However, to my great regret, I did not find a service provider:
- capable of offering such a wide range of products under an affiliation agreement with a comprehensive and responsive after-sales service. Currently, I cannot afford to order all the products I design and manage a stock.
- able to offer competitive prices
I sincerely hope to be able to work with French companies soon, but it is currently not possible for me.
Why not sell these products yourself?
There are several reasons for that:
- legal considerations: My status as a professional artist-painter (MDA) is incompatible with the direct sale of other products than original artworks. I would have to create a separate company, and I don't see the need for it, especially since the affiliation agreements allow me to receive a share of the sales (even if it's a small share) as copyright royalties.
- practical reasons: Logistics and storage would be challenging. Moreover, the design and marketing of derivative products require a significant amount of time and effort. I prefer to focus on my artistic activities and leave it to specialized companies to manufacture the products, handle orders, process deliveries, and provide after-sales service.
I run a women's fashion dropshipping website and I would like to sell some of your products. Is this possible, and what are the conditions for doing so?
I greatly appreciate your interest in my work, and I would be delighted to have you promote my products on your women's fashion dropshipping website.
Your project is easily achievable and can be implemented without delay. Both of my manufacturers, VIDA and ZAZZLE, offer affiliate programs for third-party sellers to sell my products. As part of these programs, you would receive an average commission of 20 to 30%.
You can find all the relevant information on the following pages:
I will also provide you with the links to my online stores, where you can select a portion or the entire catalogue:
I kindly request that you:
- include the statement "Created by Eliora Bousquet" on each product listing.
- provide a hyperlink to my website: www.e-bousquet.com.
- inform me once the link is in place so that I can reciprocate by including a permanent link to your dropshipping website.
If I want to purchase a painting and a related decorative product, how should I proceed?
If you want to buy an original painting and a related decorative product, here's what you need to do:
Original paintings can be purchased directly on my website.
- RED BUBBLE products should be purchased from my RED BUBBLE online store
- ZAZZLE products should be purchased from my ZAZZLE online store
- VIDA products should be purchased from my VIDA online store
I understand that this process may seem cumbersome. To make it more convenient, I offer one to two products derived from my paintings as a gift to anyone who purchases one of my original artworks
These gifts are given along with the painting. This is possible because I order a minimum number of products from my manufacturers to maintain quality control and to show appreciation to my customers.
How long is the delivery time?
The delivery time depends on the number of items ordered per category and the type of product.
Here's the explanation:
- There is no stock. All my derivative products are made to order and in very limited quantities, custom-made.
- Since the products are manufactured in different countries (scarves in India, bags in Turkey, etc.), the manufacturers have to wait for the subcontractors to return all the ordered products before shipping them to the customer, all in one package to reduce shipping costs and customs duties. This means that if you order 1 or multiple products in the same category (e.g., only scarves), the delivery time will be shorter than if you order the same number of products or fewer in different categories (e.g., 1 scarf + 1 bag).
In general, since I personally order and wear my own products, it takes 1 to 3 months. It may seem long, but all the products are handmade... and quality comes at a price :-)
Can I purchase product bundles?
Absolutely! You are not limited to a maximum number of items.
I wanted to purchase a t-shirt from your VIDA store. Why are the prices in dollars and not in euros?
This is a question I receive frequently.
One of my product manufacturers (VIDA) is based in California, which is why the prices are displayed in US dollars by default.
In 2018, when I started distributing my product range, the website offered payment in various currencies, including the Euro. However, it appears that this option is no longer available. I will contact customer service to explore a solution that meets your expectations.
Another comment I often receive is that the website texts are not yet available in French. If you need any translation assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me. I would be happy to help, and of course, free of charge.
Do you offer any discounted prices?
Throughout the year, I offer discounts on a wide range of items in my REDBUBBLE store, especially for students.
I also offer discounted prices based on the quantity of products purchased within the same category.
During special promotions such as Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, and Black Friday, I offer discounts ranging from 10% to 20% in my ZAZZLE store.
Why does your commission vary between 10% and 30% of the sale price instead of always being the same percentage?
This variation in commission percentage is based on the terms of the affiliation contracts signed and the applied profit margins.
Are the products manufactured in France or abroad? Do I have to pay shipping fees?
The products are unfortunately not manufactured in France, but overseas: Tunisia, Pakistan, Turkey, India, and the USA, where three of my manufacturers are located.
Yes, you will have to pay shipping fees when placing your orders, as well as customs duties if the products come from the USA. I know... I would like it to be different, but these are the commercial conditions set by the manufacturers, and as a mere affiliated artist, I cannot modify or question them.