ELISABETH BOUSQUET, AKA ELIORA
“I dream my painting and I paint my dream.”
Vincent van Gogh
••• A VIVID PASSION FOR PAINTING
As a certified Professional Painter affiliated with the French "House of Artists" and practicing in Paris, I have specialised through the years in symbolical, lyrical, expressionist and visionary asbtract art. I have painted over 1,000 original artworks and taken part in more than 150 exhibitions in France and around the world.
- "Renaissance" Collection: Renaissance 1 - Renaissance 2 - Renaissance 3 - Renaissance 4 - Renaissance 5 - Renaissance 6
- "Evanescence" Collection: Evanescence 1 - Evanescence 2 - Evanescence 3 - Evanescence 4 - Evanescence 5 - Evanescence 6 - Evanescence 7 - Evanescence 8
- "Poetic Fictions" Collection: Poetic Fictions 1 - Poetic Fictions 2 - Poetic Fictions 3 - Poetic Fictions 4 - Poetic Fictions 5 - Poetic Fictions 6
- "Naturessences" Collection: Naturessences 1 - Naturessences 2 - Naturessences 3
- "Chromatic Fantasiae" Collection: Chromatic Fantasiae 1 - Chromatic Fantasiae 2 - Chromatic Fantasiae 3 - Chromatic Fantasiae 4 - Chromatic Fantasiae 5
- "Celestial Visions" Collection: Celestial Visions 1 - Celestial Visions 2 - Celestial Visions 3
- "Aqualchemy" Collection: Aqualchemy 1
My website allows you to buy my paintings online at the workshop price and search my artworks by name, collection, size, format or price.
Public Sales Prices • Guid'Arts Certified Quotation • i-CAC Certified Quotation • i-CAC Professional Certification
However, if you would like to see my works in a gallery or at your home, before you make any decision, I would be happy to present them to you at a public exhibition or private showroom. Please feel free to contact me!
To know more details about my artistic my activity, you're welcome to consult my references and Press Review.
I am at your disposal to answer all your questions about my career, my artistic approach, my technique and exchange with other artists.
I hope you enjoy browsing my site and thank you, in advance, for your visits and comments :-)
If you'dever like to keep a little memory of your visits, do not hesitate to download and print free bookmarks displaying part of my collections of artworks!
- Octobre 2019: Parma (Italy)
- October 2019: Firenze (Italy)
- October 2019: Paris 3° (France)
- October 2019: Roma (Italy)
- December 2019: Miami (FLA, USA)
- December 2019: Prague (Czech Republic)
- December 2019: Kiev (Ukraine)
- March 2020: Paris 3° (France)
- May & June 2020: Paris 3° (France)
- October 2020: Paris 3° (France)
- November 2020 - January 2021: Paris 3° (France)
••• MY OTHER PASSIONS: FASHION, DECORATION ... CREATION IN ALL ITS FORMS!
Since I was a teenager, I have been designing and making women's fashion clothes and accessories.
In order to enhance my work as an artist painter while associating my two other passions for fashion and interior decoration, I declined about fifty by-products derived from of my paintings, within the framework of an affiliation contract with VIDA:
- Clothes: Modal Scarves - Silk Squares - Jersey Scarves - Cashmere Scarves - Merino Wool Scarves - Racer Tops - Essential Tops - Cocoon Wraps - T-Shirts - Sweat Shirts - Eco Sweat Shirts - Skirts - Ties
- Fashion Accessories: Leather and Fabric Handbags - Fabric Tote Bags - Foldaway Bags with matching storage pockets - Leather Clutches - Statement Clutches - Multi-Pockets Studio Bags - Luggage Accent Tags - Leather Zip Wallets - Passports Cases - Leather slimfold wallets - Leather Journals - Foldable Umbrellas with matching pouches
- Fancy Jewels: Pendants - Charm Bracelets - Rings
- Interior Decoration items: Reproductions of my paintings on wooden panels - Tapestries - Square Pillows Covers - Oblong Pillows Covers - Yoga Mats
- Tableware: Round Plates - Oblong Trays - Square Trays - Rectangle Placemats - Round Placemats - Bamboo Coasters - Mugs - Napkins - Tea Towels - Oven Mitts - Water Bottles
- Stationery & Accessories: Greeting Cards - Smartphone Cases - Carry-all Pouches
Have a heART!
The sale of all these products is entirely intended to support humanitarian action. So why not joining the useful to the beautiful?