PAINTER ELISABETH BOUSQUET, AKA ELIORA
“I dream my painting and I paint my dream.”
Vincent van Gogh
••• A VIVID PASSION FOR PAINTING
As a certified Professional Painter affiliated with the French "House of Artists" and practicing in Paris, I have specialised through the years in symbolical, lyrical, expressionist and visionary asbtract art. I have painted over 1,000 original artworks and taken part in more than 150 exhibitions in France and around the world.
- "Renaissance" Collection: Renaissance 1 - Renaissance 2 - Renaissance 3 - Renaissance 4 - Renaissance 5 - Renaissance 6
- "Evanescence" Collection: Evanescence 1 - Evanescence 2 - Evanescence 3 - Evanescence 4 - Evanescence 5 - Evanescence 6 - Evanescence 7 - Evanescence 8
- "Poetic Fictions" Collection: Poetic Fictions 1 - Poetic Fictions 2 - Poetic Fictions 3 - Poetic Fictions 4 - Poetic Fictions 5 - Poetic Fictions 6
- "Naturessences" Collection: Naturessences 1 - Naturessences 2 - Naturessences 3
- "Chromatic Fantasiae" Collection: Chromatic Fantasiae 1 - Chromatic Fantasiae 2 - Chromatic Fantasiae 3 - Chromatic Fantasiae 4 - Chromatic Fantasiae 5
- "Celestial Visions" Collection: Celestial Visions 1 - Celestial Visions 2 - Celestial Visions 3
- "Aqualchemy" Collection: Aqualchemy 1
My website allows you to buy my paintings online at the workshop price and search my artworks by name, collection, size, format or price.
Public Sales Prices • Guid'Arts Certified Quotation • i-CAC Certified Quotation • i-CAC Professional Certification
However, if you would like to see my works in a gallery or at your home, before you make any decision, I would be happy to present them to you at a public exhibition or private showroom. Please feel free to contact me!
To know more details about my artistic my activity, you're welcome to consult my references and Press Review.
I am at your disposal to answer all your questions about my career, my artistic approach, my technique and exchange with other artists.
I hope you enjoy browsing my site and thank you, in advance, for your visits and comments :-)
If you'dever like to keep a little memory of your visits, do not hesitate to download and print free bookmarks displaying part of my collections of artworks!
- January & February 2020: Cesenatico (Italy)
- February 2020: Los Angeles, CA (USA)
- March 2020: Paris 3° (France)
- March 2020: Barcelona (Spain)
- March 2020: New York, NY (USA)
- April 2020: Paris 3° (France)
- April 2020: New York, NY (USA)
- April 2020: Cannes (France)
- May & June 2020: Paris 3° (France)
- September 2020: Monte Carlo (Monaco Principaty)
- October 2020: Paris 3° (France)
- November 2020 - January 2021: Paris 3° (France)
••• MY OTHER PASSIONS: FASHION, DECORATION ... CREATION IN ALL ITS FORMS!
Since I was a teenager, I have been designing and making women's fashion clothes and accessories.
In order to enhance my work as an artist painter while associating my two other passions for fashion and interior decoration, I declined about fifty by-products derived from of my paintings, within the framework of an affiliation contract with VIDA:
- Women Apparel: Large scarves - Modal Scarves - Cashmere-Silk Scarves - Silk Squares - Jersey Scarves - Cotton Scarves - Cashmere Scarves - Merino Wool Scarves - Wool ponchos - Women Racers - Sports Racers - Essential Tops - Mini Tops - Cocoon Wraps - Polyester-cotton pullovers - Modern Tees - Skirts
- Men Apparel: Ties
- Luggage & accessories: Leather and Fabric Handbags - Fabric Tote Bags - Foldaway Bags with matching storage pockets - Leather Clutches - Statement Clutches - Multi-Pockets Studio Bags - Luggage Accent Tags - Leather Zip Wallets - Passports Cases - Leather slimfold wallets - Foldable Umbrellas with matching pouches
- Fancy Jewels: Pendants - Charm Bracelets - Rings
- Interior Decoration items: Reproductions of my paintings on wooden panels - Tapestries - Square Pillows Covers - Oblong Pillows Covers
- Kitchen & Dining: Round Plates - Oblong Trays - Square Trays - Rectangle Placemats - Round Placemats - Bamboo Coasters - Mugs - Napkins - Tea Towels - Oven Mitts
- Stationery & Accessories: Greeting Cards - Leather Journals - Smartphone Cases - Carry-all Pouches
- Sports & Leisure: T-Shirts - Sweat Shirts - Yoga Mats - Water Bottles
Discover all my products, by collection, on this page, where you may order them.
Have a heART!
The sale of all these products is entirely intended to support humanitarian action. So why not joining the Useful to the Beautiful?